Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Friday 18 January 2013

My favourite lipstick at the moment.

I am sitting at my boyfriends waiting for him to come home from work, and i thought why not do a short post on my favourite lipstick at the moment. I say the 'moment' because my favourite lipstick seems to change quite regularly. (maybe because i love/buy lipsticks too much)

My favourite lipstick at the moment is from TOPSHOP! I have actually briefly mention this lipstick in a previous post, so you might have guessed already which one it is.





How cute is the packaging? I love it.

Anyway, if you have read any of my previous posts you will not be suprised by what i am about to say next.

Yes, you guessed it, MY FAVOURITE LIPSTICK IS ORANGE!




 Its called CHARMED and is a velvety/moisturising lipstick which gives a matte finish. (I also love Matte Finish lipsticks at the moment, LOVE THEM!)

It is hard to find a nice orange lipstick but i have definately hit the jackpot with this one. I would say that it is coraly with a few hints of pink. I just love the colour. If you are looking for a nice orange lipstick i recommend this.

They do retail at £8 which is a bit steep, when you can get a MAC lipstick for like £6 more. However, it is totally worth it, they are long lasting, and since using this my lips have become smooth and moisturised.











So that is my favourite lipstick at the moment. There will definately be more posts like this, because as i have already mentioned my favourite lipstick changes often.

Thank you for reading :)

Ellie
x


Me wearing Topshop - Charmed :)

P.s Its snowing outside (YAY), so i had hat hair and thought why not just wear my hat. Its an owl :) from Primark, incase you are wondering. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, see my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about topshop lipstick and how good it is, i'll defo need to check it out!

    carlydawson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so good, you need to get one! or maybe more than one haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks gorgeous on you xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete