Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Mini Lush Haul!



HEY! 
So i love Lush products at the moment!
Like, absolutely love them!
So i thought i would do a mini haul/review post on what i have bought in the last few weeks! I also ordered some more stuff online which are on their way to me, so i will do reviews on them once i have had time to actually use them and come to a verdict! But for now i have five products which i would love to share with you all.



Tiny Hands Solid Hand Cream

                      Tiny Hands Solid Hand Cream, 60g,  £4.15 
So the first thing that i bought was an solid hand cream. Of course during the winter your skin goes through hell, and i suffer from dry skin anyway so my skin definitely needs a pick me up. Especially my hands. Before buying this about a week ago my hands were all dry, and sore. A few days after starting to use this product, my hands were soft and moisturised. I have tried every hand cream that you could ever think of, and this is by far the BEST! I hate hand creams which are so oily that they leave your hands feeling all greasy and heavy. This is oily, but it sinks into your skin quickly, leaving them feel and smell SO clean! 

Lush's description of this product
:
"We start this product by making a decoction of water, sago and safflower petals to repair and calm the skin. Then to this we add an array of moisturising ingredients; cocoa butter, fairtrade shea butter, argan oil and aloe vera extract."

You might think that is a little expensive, however, it is totally worth the extra few pounds!

Tender In The Night

                          Tender Is The Night Massage Bar, 30g, £4.50
Next up is probably my new favourite body moisturiser! I have eczema so i have always used my Diprobase (Strong moisturiser for eczema) or E45, both products that i swear by. However, once i smelt this i couldn't resist trying it. It smells so nice! Its a mixture of vanilla and jasmine! Yum! My skin just feels so soft, and it also smells nice too :) I love it. The only downside to this product is that it does leave your skin feeling a little heavy and greasy, and it doesn't last very long. I have used it twice and it has nearly gone. But i can look past that because of how lovely it makes my skin smell. It is also one of the only moisturisers which hasn't made me come out in a rash, so it is great for people with sensitive skin like me. I don't know yet whether i will repurchase this particular massage bar, but i am eager to try some more.

Lush's description of this product:

"This gorgeous little vanilla, jasmine and ylang ylang scented bar may just be the most romantic product we’ve ever come up with. Tender is the Night is the world’s first soft-centred massage bar, with a light shea and murmuru butter shell that crushes easily in the hand to reveal a fondant core." 


Breath of Fresh Air, Bubblegum lip scrub, Ultrabland

Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water, 100g,  £3.95
I love the smell of this toner, it smell so fresh, and it makes my skin look fresh for a while. Then my skin goes blotchy and red. Which is a shame because i really do love what the short term effects on my skin are. I was told that this toner was okay for sensitive skin, but mine is obviously a little to sensitive for this. However, i definitely recommend this to anybody who unlike me doesn't suffer from sensitive skin and feels that their skin needs a pick me up throughout the day. For that purpose this was very successful :)

Lush's description of this Product:

"A blend of sea water to soften and hydrate the skin. Carrageen seaweed and aloe gel delicately coat the skin to lock in moisture, preventing further dehydration.Great for use any time throughout the day as a pick-me-up for skin and mind. Perfect for people on long haul flights, where cabin pressure seems to suck all life from the skin."


Bubblegum Lip Scrub, 25g, £5.25
This is by far my favourite item from this haul!
I wish i had found this little lifesaver sooner!
I have always suffered from dry and cracked lips, especially during the winter!
It also smells and tastes really nice. I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing because i constantly want to eat it, and its not like it is cheap. I use this once a day and have been using it for the past two weeks and have only used about a quarter of the tub, so it is definitely good value for money. They come in different flavours, I have just bought the popcorn flavoured one too :)

Lush's description of this product:

"The pink all things girly, bubblegum flavour lip scrub.
Clears dead skin and flakiness from lips, leaving them moisturised and smooth."



Ultrabland Facial Cleanser, 45g, £6.75
I have a confession to make! I have never used a cleanser before this one, i always use my trusty Primark Aloe Vera Face Wipes (£1) and My Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub (£3.99 form Boots) when my skin gets really bad. But i love this! I have nothing to compare this to, but its great. It has gotten rid of all of my red, dry patches on my face. And since using it i haven't had to use my moisturiser at all, which to me is a plus, because it could save me some money. Its great for sensitive skin, i have had no problems what so ever. My skin just feels so soft and clean. Now, he would kill me for saying this but even my boyfriend likes to put some of this on his face. I will definitely be repurchasing this again!
I have nothing bad to say about it! Worth every penny and more.

Lush's description of this product:

"A rich, soft, oily cleansing cream that cares gently for all skin types.
Softens the skin whilst thoroughly cleaning it – this product is super effective at its job.
Based on an ancient beeswax and vegetable oil formula from the times of Galen, the Greek physician and philosopher, this product will lift dirt, grease and make up from the skin, without stripping away your skin's natural defences."


When i went into Lush i also got a free sample of their Shower Gel, Its Raining Men, which i still need to use! I will therefore review this with my next little Lush Haul, which will be coming in the next few weeks/days :)

I hope you have enjoyed reading this, and have seen something that you fancy! I recommend all Lush products to everybody. They are all made from natural ingredients, so are therefore better for your skin and body than any other skincare brand, because they do not contain any extra preservatives.
Goodbye for now 
Lots of Love 

Ellie

x


No comments:

Post a Comment