Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.


This is just going to be a super quick post on the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains which i HAD to tell you about.

I bought this the other day, simply because it was on offer in Boots for £5 when they normally retail for £7.99. And I am actually super, crazy In love with it!







(The packaging has a twistable end, so there is more product then what you see on this picture)


They only had 7 different colours there which isn't much choice, but the colours are so pretty and I am now tempted to go and get some more! (I need to get the orange one. I am totally obsessed with orange lipsticks!)

I decided to get the red coloured one called:

045 Romantic 


I have tried so many lip stains and none of them seem to either work, last or look any good! There are two lipstains which i do NOT recommend anyone wasting their money on, and these are:

  1. Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstain. Infact i wouldn't really recommend any of their lip products. 
  2. Max Factor Lasting Lip Tint. I bought two of these thinking that they would be great, because everyone was raving about them, but they really aren't very good, AT ALL!
These two products are definately not very good for people, like me, who suffer from dry lips. The stain shows every piece of dry skin on your lips, it is just horrible! YUCK! However the Revlon Balm Stain is perfect! It moisturises your lips as well as giving it some long, lasting colour!

The colours of the Maybelline and Max Factor do look nice.... until you put them on. They are so BRIGHT and artificial! They really are disgusting, they look almost neon. Not.Nice. As i have already mentioned the Revlon Balm Stain colours are so girly and pretty. The colour that you see is the colour that you get! I suppose you could say that they are like tinted lip balms. The colour isnt too pigmented, but it is pigmented enough to make the colour noticeable. (I am awful at explaining, but they look LOVELY)

Another problem with the Max factor and the Maybelline lip stains, is that they are so hard to put on! They are definately not for putting on when you are without a mirror and a few spare minutes. It is actually like trying to write onto your lips with a felt tip pen. It takes such a long time to 'colour in' your lips! and because it is a stain you have to make sure that you apply it exactly right/evenly onto your lips. 

IT IS TOO MUCH EFFORT! Especially when you have to keep applying every half an hour. (They definately do not last the 16 hours or whatever it is that they are meant to last, they dont even last an hour) HOWEVER, the Revlon Balm Stain is so easy to apply, and because it is a balm it is super quick and does not need a mirror. I literally slap it on and rub my lips together to spread the balm evenly and wah la! Done. Ten seconds tops. AND it lasts for hours!


It also smells minty! If you have read my Rimmel Lipsticks post you will know that i LOVE nice smelling lipsticks! It just smells so nice on my lips. Yum.

So this was meant to be a quick post so i am going to leave you with this! I think you should all go and get one of these before the offer runs out, or just get one full price i would say its worth every penny! When mine runs out i will definately be repurchasing. Also before i started using this product my lips were all dry, now they are nice and moisturised, and this has happened in the space of two days! They are that good! Buy one now! Do it.... You know you want to :) I do...



Thank you for reading my SECOND EVER blog post! I promise that they will not all be about lip products, however, i just love them at the moment!



Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ellie

x






(Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - 045 Romantic)


No comments:

Post a Comment