Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Wednesday 13 February 2013

25 things about me.

I thought i would do a different kind of post today :) I have seen a lot of bloggers doing a '25 things about me' post, and thought i would jump on the bandwagon! It just gives you all a chance to get to know me as a person a little bit better, because my usual posts dont really give much away!

Here we go :)

  1. My childhood nickname was Elmo, from Elmo the elephant because my name is Ellie. This actually followed me all the way through high school and college.
  2. I am obsessed with LUSH. Some of you might have already guessed this, but i just love going in their and smelling everything. I  couldn't work there, i would just buy everything.
  3. I work at Primark. I am the weekend supervisor on childrens wear and i love my job. Before i started working there i never thought i would say that i enjoy working in Primark, but i do. The people are great, its such a laugh.
  4. My Boyfriend has a little Jack Russel puppy called Tammy, and i love her! She is the cutest little thing you will ever see. I like to think that she is mine.
  5. I started this blog as a New Years resolution and it is the first resolution that i have ever kept for more than a day.
  6. I have only in the last week learnt how important a good friendship is and how false friendships are better left alone.
  7. My favourite place in the whole world has got to be London. I cant imagine a place to be as amazing as London.
  8. I absolutely love people who are not afraid to be different. I admire some peoples courage, and hope that if i wanted to be different i would have enough courage to do it.
  9. My favourite film of all time has got to be Pitch Perfect, its the only film that i want to watch over and over again.
  10. I love Bruno Mars.
  11. I love the Irish accent, i would happily marry an Irish man.
  12. I cry every time that i watch Marley and Me. I try so hard not too, but its just so sad.
  13. I have a ridiculous amount of lipstick, i would say that my lipstick collection is 4 times bigger than the rest of my make up collection.
  14. I am from North Wales. However, many people have asked me if i am from ireland or scotland? I dont sound anything like an Irish or Scottish person! Crazy.
  15. When i was younger i wanted to be a policewoman or a actress. I never wanted to be a teacher or ballerina like most girls.
  16. I still do want to be an actress. I would love to be in the West End.
  17. My favourite playwright is definately Shakespeare! What a man! 
  18. I secretly fan girl over One Direction. I love them.
  19. I find it really hard to deal with stressy people, because i am not a person to get stressed over things.
  20. My new MOTO is 'If someone wants to be in your life, then they will try their best to be in it. If they dont then they are not worth your time'
  21. I have made so many good friends in university but i still wish my Best Friend, Leah was here. Life would be just that little bit better with her here. Its great how you can know someone for a few years and feel like you have know her your whole life.
  22. I regret not applying for universities in London. I think that i would have learnt a lot more there, then where i am now.
  23. I wish the Spice Girls would get back together! They were my childhood favourites. I remember going to watch their film, and was convinced that when they pointed into the audience they were pointing at me. It made me so happy! haha
  24. I have one Brother. I have always wanted a little sister, so i was so happy when my little cousin Alice came along. The only problem is that she plays with my jewellery haha. I hate the fact that i am not at home to watch her grow up.
  25. I have an amazing boyfriend, who supports me in everything that i do. I am so grateful that i have him. (soppy i know, yuck)
And that is the end of my post! :)
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. I actually quite enjoyed writing this. If any of you guys have done this, leave the link in the comments and i will happily go and have a read!

x

Tammy! So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment