Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Favourite Lipsticks | Number Two.

As i said in my first favourite lipstick post (here) my favourite lipstick changes all of the time. Since then it has changed a few more times, put for the last few weeks i have been loving two very similar/almost identical lipsticks, so i thought i would do a post on them.

Mac - Lovelorn (left) Topshop - Innocent (Right)

As you can see they are pretty much the same colour. However, the price is considerably different. The Mac lipstick cost me £14, which is what you will pay for a standard Mac lipstick, and the Topshop one cost me £8 :) And to be honest the only real difference is the packaging, brand and a slight colour difference, with the Mac one having some blue undertones, making it more of a bubblegum pink.


Mac Lovelorn

Topshop Innocent


Both lipsticks are a beautiful colour, long lasting, creamy, and easy to apply. I just love this colour at the moment, and think it will still be one of my favourites in the summer. These are perfect to wear everyday, as they are not too bright and overpowering. I think that i will definitely have to repurchase them both soon, as i have already used a considerable amount of them both, and cant decide which one i prefer.

Does anybody else love their pinks at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Topshop Innocent its a stunning colour!! Thank you for your comment on my blog with your link, I am now a follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great dupe!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours, they're so similar! Think I prefer the Topshop one though x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are such good colours! You had a good find there! Please check out my new blog and let me know your thoughts. x
    http://herfashionmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete