Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Thursday 11 April 2013

Lipstick Dupe | Rimmel vs Mac


Kate Moss wearing Shade 20 from her collection.

As we all know I LOVE Kate Moss's lipsticks collection with Rimmel. If you would like to read my blogpost on them I will leave the link here. So when i came across Shade 20, which is a bright fuchsia pink, i had to buy it! The picture above doesn't really give it justice, it is BRIGHT! And i love it!

This is identical to Macs Show Orchid Lipstick, which is almost £10 more expensive! I have been wanting to get this lipstick from Mac for a while, but didn't want to pay the price for something which i would rarely wear. So i jumped at the chance to buy the Rimmel one which really is an excellent dupe.
The finishes are almost identical (the mac one being an Amplified finish)
So if anyone is thinking of buying the Mac one, i would totally recommend this cheaper alternative, which is also excellent quality.

Does anyone else have any good lipstick dupes?


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous will bear this in mind as love Mac lipstick but like yourself think they are expensive. Thanks for the Top.

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I created a website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic on their blog. I was a blogger for years gaining little to no traffic which is why I created this site. If you are at all interested in submitting a post or discussing an idea you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com. Also the site is www.sweetandstyle.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both Rimmel and and MAC. But even though MAC lipstick are 3 x more expensiv, i feel that there worth it as they last on the lips longer!

    Great post! I look forward to reading more on you blog.
    V xx
    Check out my blog:
    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i would prefer to have a Mac lipstick. Just wish they were as afordable! thank you :)

      Delete