Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Favourites | Maybeline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner



I am not much of an eyeliner girl, (blogger fail) however, on a whim I decided to buy the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. What a mouthful! I have heard many great reviews on this eyeliner and I really wanted to give it a try. 

The reason that I do not tend to wear eyeliner is because it is too tricky for me to do! Whenever I attempt to apply it one side will be thicker than the other or it will be nowhere near my lash line. However, this eyeliner is so ridiculously easy to apply, and since buying it I have worn eyeliner a lot more! The product is so creamy, it just glides onto your lash line so effortlessly. I think the brush that comes with the eyeliner is key to this! The tip is so pointed and thin, it makes applying the eyeliner so much easier and precise. I know people dislike the brush, but I absolutely love it. It's a lot easier to use then the eyeliner brush from Real Techniques which I had been using previously. I do like my eyeliner as thin as I can get it, so maybe that is why I prefer it, because the Real Techniques brush is a lot thicker.

Aslongside it being extremely easy to apply, this product is also long lasting and the colour stays intense all day long. The eyeliner does dry quickly, however, if you wanted to smudge it out then it is easy to smudge aslog as you do it straight away. The eyeliner does come in a small container, which is so classy looking, but it will last me ages because you don't need to use much product at all.

I do have a Mac Fluidline eyeliner and to be honest I prefer the Maybelline one, and it retails for half of the price.

I recommend this to all you eyeliner girls out there if you haven't already tried it :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment