Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Monday 20 January 2014

Manicure Monday | Pink and White Winter



This week I wore two sets of nails. The first was some lovely baby pink nails, which I actually wore as part of a fancy dress. I dressed up as Baby Spice for an 90s themed party. This nail varnish is called Candy Floss by Collection 2000, which I believe are now just called Collection. I ran out of my top coat so didn't use one. But these nails didn't need one, they were extremely shiny and long lasting without one. Wearing these made me feel summery, now the summer needs to hurry up and be here!

 




Next up, are some wintery nails, they remind me of frost and snow! I used Barry M Matte White and a Revlon Silver glitter over the top to create these nails. I really wanted to use my new white nail varnish, and thought it would be nice to add some glitter. However, I wasn't too sure on whether I liked these nails afterwards. What do you think?

<3





2 comments:

  1. I was dying to get my hands on the Revlon glitter, the bottle is so cute!


    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :) I got it free at Christmas :) I love it x

    ReplyDelete