Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Monday 3 February 2014

Naked 3 | Valentines Day Make Up Look.




Hey.
So today i am going to be doing a different kind of post. I am going to be talking about the products that i used to get the above look, focusing more on my eye make-up which i used the new Naked 3 palette to create! This palette contains the more rose toned neutrals, and i absolutely love it! This is a look that i have been wearing daily for a few weeks now, and is ideal for valentines day, so i thought i would share it with you guys, to give you a bit of inspiration.  Its a pink/brown smoky eye look. 

So firstly on my face i used:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shades 1 and 2. ( I mix them both to create a perfect colour)
Benefits Erase Paste under my eyes.
Benefits Rockateur Blush.
Sleeks Contour kit.

On my eyebrows:
Benefits Brow Zings in Light.

On my Lashes:
Benefits They're Real mascara (Top)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara (Bottom)

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick in Dusty Rose.

I think that all of  the rosy colours that i have used really compliment this eye look.

And for my Eyes:



So the first colour that i used was Burnout. I used this all over my lid to create the base. I want this look to be quite wearable on a day to day basis, i therefore didn't want the colour to look too vibrant. However, if you do, you can always apply Strange my highlight colour all over the lid first, so that when you apply Burnout it will be more noticeable.

Once i had done that i applied Nooner to my crease, making sure that i only applied it to the outer half of my crease. Most people believe that a matte colour should be applied to the crease rather than a shimmer, however, i think that shimmers look just as good. But for this look i have chosen a matte shadow. 

Next i took Factory, a beautiful dark brow shimmer eyeshadow and applied it to my outer V. I didn't want my make-up to be too bold. However, this is where you can play with your make up and keep adding layers of shadow until you are happy with the intensity of the make up. It is also very important here to keep blending the make up while you add layers, i used a clean brush to do this. You could also wing your eyeshadow out a little during this step, depending on what shape you want the shadow to be. I just followed my outer V and blended the shadow into my lid a little. I also used this underneath my bottom eyelashes, to make my eyes really stand out.

I then  used BlackHeart a black shadow with beautiful pink/purple glitter inside it. Probably my favourite shadow from this palette. I applied this to the outer corner of my eye and blended it up to my crease and half way along my top lash line, to create more of a smoky eye effect. I think that this finishes the look, and adds some extra definition. I love it. This really adds that smokiness to this pink and brown smoky eye look :) 

And last but not least, i used Strange in the inner corner of my eye and as a brow highlight.


I hope you guys like this look. I absolutely love it. If you would like to see more make up looks then let me know :)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment