Beauty,Fashion and Lifestyle

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Friday Favourites | 'Called Up' Topshop Lipstick


I have been wearing this lipstick regularly all through the winter! It has been my staple lipstick for a long time now.

I absolutely love Topshop lipsticks and always have done, however, I find that some of the lighter shades makes your lips look cakey, when I have dry lips. This particularly lipstick, doesn't do this and works wonders! It's a dark berry tone, which is perfect for the winter. It's beautiful. Topshop claims that these lipsticks soften, nourish and moisturise your lips. I would say that they do, do this, kind of. Your lips do feel lovely while you have the lipstick on, but it doesn't do this permanently, once it is off, my lips feel dry again. I absolutely adore the Topshop packaging and also think that the price for a lipstick is alright for what you are getting.

Just a quick little tip for the summer. To summer this lipstick up a little I have been applying a nude lipstick, I use saint by Topshop, I then apply this over the top. And it is a lovely berry  nude colour. So pretty.

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather,

Has anyone else tried Topshop lipsticks?





No comments:

Post a Comment